These are very preliminary…and may already be out of date:
– Crescent City Harbor and 35 boats destroyed; estimates of $20-30M (preliminary) in damages.
– One person swept out to sea; casualty at mouth of Klamath River.
– Noyo Harbor (Fort Bragg): 400 ft pier and 2 boats damaged
– Berkeley Marina – boats and docks damaged; $50k
– Santa Cruz Harbor: 20 boats sunk, 100 damaged; preliminary $17M
– Morro Bay: damage to boats and docks
– Ventura Harbor: damage to several boats and a dock (8-10 hours after first wave arrival)
– Redondo Beach Harbor: large boat sunk
– Catalina: LA Times “…swells toppled about 10 boats and loosened pier moorings..”